It is a great honour for the Academic Automotive Association (AAA) – Belarus to have the opportunity to host the 16th European Automotive Congress (EAEC-2019) which is to be held from October 07 till October 11, 2019 in Minsk, Republic of Belarus.
The Congress intends to discuss the new challenges facing the World automobile industry, the global and sustainable changes and the response prepared by automotive engineers through state-of-the –art technological and industrial innovations.
Our Congress shall provide a unique and excellent opportunity for a profitable exchange of information and technology in the field of automotive machinery.
I am sure you will enjoy the forthcoming event and I am looking forward to welcoming you all to Minsk in October, 2019.
Dr.Sergei V. Kharytonchyk
Rector of Belarusian National Technical University (BNTU)
ATF-All Together into the Future
The Honorary committee
- Sergei V. Kharytonchyk, AAA Chairman, Rector of Belarusian National Technical University (BNTU) (Belarus)
- Rafael Boronat, EAEC President (Spain)
- Igor V. Karpenko, Minister of education of the Republic of Belarus (Belarus)
- Pavel V. Utiupin, Ministry of Industry of the Republic of Belarus (Belarus)
- Alexander G. Shumilin, Chairman of State Committee on Science and Technology of the Republic of Belarus (Belarus)
- Alexander Nю Egorov, General Design Engineer – Chief of Scientific and Technical Center, of OJSC “BELAZ” – Management Company of Holding «BELAZ-HOLDING» (Belarus)
- Sergei A. Chizhik, The First Vice Chairman of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus Presidium